I hope I'm doing this right...
* I'm looking out the window and the building opposite is this kind of teracotta orangy colour and the sky is blue and there is snow everywhere and I never thought I was artistic but I feel somehow moved by what I can see even though I suck at describing it...
* I made a decision to not make a decision at the weekend and feel okay about it even though I know it's kind of like taking a Tylenol for a broken leg, and probably I'll get gangrene
* I care way too much about the love lives of strangers
* I spend way too much time online right now, and kind of know that this blog is the social life I don't have on this continent yet
* My mom always smells like cookies, even when she hasn't just made any
* when I was 16 I got in a huge fight with my parents and drove their car to Chicago then didn't know what to do so just drove back
* I don't always say what I mean
* Sometimes I get annoyed with people for speaking their own language in their own country, and yes I already know that makes me a jerk
* I had a little groupie phase once upon a time, although really I would listen to pop any day of the week
* ETA: I saw a guy pushing a stroller. Not weird in Stockholm because pretty much all guys push strollers here, but this stroller contained two puppies. Not sure if they couldn't walk in the snow or Swedish men just really like pushing strollers even if they don't have kids...