Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Decision

So.  I didn't do it.  I just put it in my bag and I took the subway to his office and didn't look at it once.  When he is ready, he'll tell me what's up. I guess I owe the guy that much trust, right?  In the meantime, I'll just keep on taking care of him like I always do.

He was in a meeting when I got to the office (after I FINALLY found it!  why does every street need to be called gatan?  It's like they're trying to confuse me!!) which sucked because I was kind of hoping we could have a late lunch and hang out a little, but it's not like we planned anything.  I gave the blackberry to his secretary, who, if I am honest here, was kind of snotty with me. I don't know why, she doesn't even know me?  But she kept on speaking Swedish, and okay, fine, we're in Sweden, I get it, but Chase doesn't speak Swedish either so I know she talks English to him.  It seemed like she just wanted to make me feel stupid, you know?  But whatever.

It turned out to be a good thing that he was in a meeting because after I got lost and all, I had to hot foot my ass back to Södermalm in time to meet Eric!  Who then kicked my ass, as usual!  And, I don't know, MAYBE flirted a little.  After meeting that other woman he trains, I'm starting to think that he's just kind of a man-slut which I guess a lot of people are here (I guess it's not really a newsflash:  SHOCK!  SWEDISH PEOPLE ARE REALLY INTO SEX! AND ALSO MEATBALLS!) so it's not as fun as it was before, which is probably for the best as I am married after all.

No comments: