Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sun!!

Sun today in Stockholm - actually the last couple of days, but I didn't get a chance to post until today.  It is super, crazy, cold, but bright and sunny which is one of the nicest kinds of weather I think.

Not that I have been out in it all that much because I have been spending time with Coffee Shop Man.  Which, like some commenters said, doesn't mean for sure that it's Someday and my Prince has gotten here, but he is a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady and that is not to be taken for granted in this day and age and especially in Sweden.  Like I have said many times before, of course I am a feminist, but I don't see why that means guys have to be jerks - you can respect somebody as a strong unique individual and still buy her flowers once in a while!  Fyi!

And think she is equal but don't slam the door in her face!
And like her personality AND the body she works damn hard for!
And get that she can make her own money but treat her to dinner!
And listen to her opinions and say she looks pretty!
And take care of babies and sometimes call her baby!
And respect her privacy and ask her out on a damn date!

Sheesh!

1 comment:

Zola24 said...

Oh wow. So pleased for you. Just enjoy yourself and take each day as it comes - hey, no-one knows where any of us will end up, but life is for living. Have fun ;-)
xx