Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So anyway...

Nope, I'm not picking up where I left off  because my New Year resolutions kicked in last night at least.  I was sitting with a little glass of vino watching the snow melting out my window (seriously, global warming or what, Stockholm weather this year is crazy!!) and I just felt this whoosh of what-the-heckness and it hit me like a steam train that I am so much better than all this.

What's done is done and I can't undo it and actually I'm not so turn over a new leafish that I even want to because resolution or not some people get whats coming to them, but I don't need to think about it any more.  Somebody stick a fork in me and serve me with gravy because I am done. 

And feeling gooooooood.

OhioGirl is back in the saddle - watch out world!!!!!  Whose with me????

No comments: