Saturday, January 29, 2011

This Week

Oh.  My.  Heavens. I literally can barely move my fingers to type this - my fingers hurt from working out! How is that possible?!  Eric is a psychopath!  That's how! He's been putting me through my paces all this week and now I think I'm going to die.  I mean, I was always pretty in shape, taking good care of myself has always been a really big part of my life, but I think this guy is training me to swim home across the Atlantic or something.  But no pain, no gain, right?  So going by the amount of PAIN I am going to have the most smoking body EVER pretty soon.  Even my fingers I guess!

And he's been telling me about all the places to go and hang out around Södermalm which is making me think it's a more fun area than I thought (I just think I felt so let down by that stupid movie tour that I thought I'd been completely wrong about it being a cool place, you know?) Not that an old married lady like me should be going out and doing fun things like he does.  But he was really encouraging me to come out sometime, so I guess I don't want to let the guy down!  Actually if I'm honest, he was a teensy bit coming on to me - I think at least.  It's so hard to tell with Swedish people, they're not flirty exactly, but they look at you in this really direct way that seems like they are lazering "I want to have sex with you" in a tattoo on your brain even if you're just talking about coffee or drains or something.  So I don't know, I mean, it's not likely, an old married lady like me being hit on my a guy who looks like that (did I mention the Eric from True Blood thing???) but I don't know, maybe he was just being friendly.

Speaking of Eric from True Blood, no more celebrity sightings this week I don't think.  Well, I saw a young guy who looked kind of Skarsgårdy at one point, but basically all Swedish guys look kind of Skarsgårdy, so I really can't be sure.  And to all the people who emailed me asking about a photo of Stellan, well I'm hardly going to whip out my cell in the grocery store and invade the privacy of my own neighbour, am I? Seriously!  But if I see him again I will try to subtly, even if only to prove to weird haters on the internet I really saw him!!

No comments: