Friday, March 9, 2012

One Last Thing...

... To say about this stupid show and then I am done with it.  I'm sorry, a freaking mugging on the third day and some hot guy just happens to be right there to save her?  Whatever!  How stupid do you think we are?  If you'r going to do one of these fake soaps that pretend to be reality, you need to get someone who can act at least!

I couldn't resist taking a little peek around the website for it, what can I say I like a car crash!! And came across this: Recap.   Some stupid idiot who is clearly not capable of getting a real job so recaps bad shows for a living is slandering and and defaming me.  I think you'll find that calling someone a nutjob in a PUBLIC FORUM is illegal missy, and then to suggest that I was in some stupid liveblog with the airhead you think is worth a show being about when I have BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME?  Yeah, you'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Whatever, I am so over all this.  Why do I keep getting caught up in drama after drama?  I just want to write a little blog about my crazy life in Stockholm and haters and fantasists just keep getting obsessed with me and writing about me - stop!  Why do you give me so much power!  I am just little old me.

Who passed my aniversary in Stockholm a few weeks ago btw, and also this blog aniversary!  Should have done something about it, sorry I didn't.  Caught up in real life as usual!  So a belated happy birthday and true thanks to all the GENUINE followers and internet buddies that I have made over one topsy turvy year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused about your connection to this show. If you look at the fanpage on facebook for RealTales (tv show), they've been linking to your blog since January, and you've just seen this show in March?

It woulnd't be so weird, but they write about you a lot and don't link to other blogs.. so is this a pr thing that you're in on? Or are they using Frida's shady past and your blog to instigate web drama? Which is pretty mean if that is so? do you think this is what they are doing?

Anonymous said...

Ahh I get it. http://www.littlebig.se/index.php/in-development/item/realtales-soedermalm?category_id=7 The show is fake. Frida is an actress named Ida. this blog is fake... and these posts must be backdated....